So the other day I got this email from the people at Blakes Bar saying that there is a gift waiting for me to collect. What’s better than an unexpected surprise like that?
So before flying out to PE, I decided to quickly pop in to see what the deal was. Turns out I’m the proud new owner of my very own VIP Membership Card which would normally cost you R1000 to own! It has like my full name on it and everything… This moment came a close 2nd to when I finally got my own parking bay at work with a big ass sign to say that it’s mine and only mine. This now means that I get to throw a moerse tantrum if someone parks there. Sweet. Anyhoo I digress, check out my shiny VIP card bitches:
So what exactly does my new VIP Membership Card give me? Allow me to brag:
- Invites to bespoke monthly member events e.g. tastings, burlesque shows and sponsor nights.
- Entrance to all floors for me & 3 guests.
- Exclusive Member’s weekly offers e.g. half price meals, free shooters, weekly discounts.
- Complimentary table package on my bday (I simply reserve a table and they take care of the rest!) OR sister restaurant The Opal Lounge will do a dinner for two on them. Been dying to try out that restaurant actually…
- No venue hire for exclusive events – This means they will waive the normal venue hire fee whether you want to book one or all floors.
- A complimentary night’s stay in Riebeek Kasteel (One week night’s stay at their guesthouses Old Oak Manor or Shiraz Estate) Riebeek Kasteel is only a short 40min drive from CT, so it’s the perfect getaway spot.
Then as an added bonus, they have even loaded the card with some monies for me to enjoy a few drinks! All I could still think of wanting is maybe a hot male stripper for my enjoyment – but I’m not going to push my luck. hehe.
I’m seriously soooooo excited to start flashing my card. If you’d like to own a shiny VIP card as well – just give the Blake’s people a shout. Even at the normal cost, it’s a pretty great deal and a really nice gift idea. A HUGE thanks again to the Blakes people, this was a really awesome surprise.