This Sat, 13 Oct, sees the re-opening of hot Camps Bay beach club, St Yves, and it’s promising to be one hell of a party.
St Yves to me certainly has one of the best backdrops in SA with it’s balcony area overlooking our incredibly beautiful Camps Bay strip. The perfect spot for summer sundowners without a doubt…
So why a “re-opening”? I mean, they’ve been around for about 4 years now. Well you see, St Yves has undergone a major revamp recently with new state of the art lighting & special effects, a fresh line up, a luxury SKYY Vodka VIP lounge & DJ box and a new look & feel thanks to top SA designer, Gregor Breber, the man who also did The Bungalow in Clifton as well as big JHB night spots, Taboo and Hush. Ooh and then I hear he’s also worked on some Playboy houses… hmmmm, sure this man’s seen some crazy parties in his lifetime.
On the night you’ll see top summer trends from Beach Cult with a little fashion show after which you’ll get to shake your boo-oot-ay to tunes from popular SA DJ’s Shaun Duvet, pH, Gareth Kenward & Dale Parker. This will be one of those parties which will take you into the very early hours of Sun morning for sure.
But listen up, I’m not just telling you about it because it’s going to be a great night out and all that. I’ve got some tickets up for grabs! Two lucky readers will each win the following:
- 2 VIP tickets (for you plus your partner / friend) which also includes selected complimentary drinks (between 7 and 10pm) and some light snacks.
All you need to do to win is send the following tweet:
Hey @CTmylove please hook me up with some tickets to the @styvesbeachclub grand re-opening this weekend! #MLAWCTwin
Terms & conditions:
- This competition is only open to guys & girls who will be in Cape Town on Sat
- Girls have to be 21 yrs of age and guys 23
- Only one entry per person
- Competition closes at midnight on Thu, 11 Oct
- Winners will be determined by lucky draw & announced here on my blog and on Twitter by 9am on Fri, 12 Oct
- Dress code for the evening is strictly ”Glitz & Glam” – so no holding back
- And arrival time is 19:00 for 19:30 (doors to the public will only open at 10pm)
Good luck guys! You can also check out the event’s Facebook page for more info.